We're hiring! Lead Production
New Beat Foods is an award-winning, artisanal, gluten-free cracker company located in Longmont, CO. We are looking for an experienced baker and team member who will work with 1-2 assistants to create our positively craveable crackers.
We produce a line of crisp, crunchy, flavorful and naturally gluten-free crackers, baked with a base of 100% organic quinoa and other nutritious gluten-free grains and seeds.
We are looking for motivated, hard working, positive-minded team members for our Longmont facility who are interested in growing with our company. Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Then maybe New Beat Foods is right for you. Must have an eye for detail and like to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be reliable, responsible, trustworthy and willing to adjust and grow with our company, including additional responsibilities, hours and / or days to accommodate our production needs. You will be asked to wear many hats.
This position is available immediately for the qualified candidates.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Food manufacturing experience preferred, but willing to train the right person
- Detail oriented
- Ability to reason
- Great attitude
- Ability to learn quickly
- Love for detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work alone and with a team
Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Accurately weight, measure and mix ingredients
- Work together with others in a high paced production environment
- Package final product and prepare for shipping
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Maintain pre-production and post-production checklists
- Maintain all cleaning, sanitation, and safety processes and requirements
- Kaizen! Continuously improve production process and ourselves
- Take pride and ownership of producing the highest quality products
- Ability to stand for long hours
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Accurately communicate with co-workers
- Shipping, packaging and receiving
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Current hours are: Monday through Thursday 8am to 6:00pm. No nights, weekends or holidays. Hours may be flexible after training.
Does this seem like a good fit for you? CANDIDATE MUST submit a resume. Also, please take a few minutes to also tell us something substantial about yourself. Be sure to include any previous baking experience, knowledge, or interests you have. We want to get to know you and WHY you think you would be a great addition to our team. You will be asked to pass a background check.
Starting pay is $16.00 - $20.00/hour DOE
We look forward to hearing from you!