- 8 medium peaches, pit removed and sliced (about 6 c.)
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbsp. granulated sugar, divided. (2 tbsp for peaches. 1/2 cup for topping)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Lemon zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Sprinkling of corn starch
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 cup stick) butter, cold, cut into cubes
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a pie dish or large skillet, toss peaches with 2 tablespoons sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Place skillet on a large rimmed baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and salt. Using a pastry cutter (or your hands), incorporate butter into flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs. Add oats and squeeze mixture with your hands until big, moist clumps form.
- Scatter oat mixture on top of peaches and bake until peaches are bubbling and topping is golden, about 1 hour.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving with ice cream.